Expand Your Hand Bands are great way to train the extensor muscles in your hands.
Expand Your Hand Bands will help:
– Speed recovery and reinforce grip strength gains
– Develop muscle balance and full range of motion mobility
– Prevent, eliminate or reduce pain from tennis or golfer’s elbow, tendinities, carpal tunnel syndrome, and related forms of overuse and abuse
There are three different exercises that can be done with the Expand Your Hand Bands.
1. Finger extensions which is just opening up your fingers to full extent. You can perform a lot of reps on the easier bands.
2. Extension with Rotation which you expand your hand and rotate your arm. You can perform around 20 to 25 reps and notice bit of burn.
3. Double Extension which is expanding your hand and tilting your hand upwards. This will start to burn within 10 reps. If it does not feel comfortable don’t do it or reduce the height when tilting hand upwards.
The video will better show exactly how these exercises are done.
Please note that I am not a certified personal trainer and these are just some exercises that I perform myself. If it does not feel right, don’t do it.